API URL [http://api.simplyhired.com/a/jobs-api/xml-v2/q-General/ws-20/pn-1?pshid=30909&ssty=2&cflg=r&jbd=jobsearchinfo.jobamatic.com&clip=188.8.131.52]
Parsing error: The name of the top most element must match the name of the DOCTYPE declaration.
for line: 4 at position: 11at file position: 143 with source text: <sherror>; HTTP Content-Type: ; HTTP Content-Length: .
I am writing to say THANK YOU. Your letters have meant a lot to me during my six-month job search and career transition. During 12 years in the nonprofit workforce, I have never had to work so hard at finding a job. In fact, I am always the one my friends come to for job search advice!
Last week I landed a good job in affordable housing development, the field I studied in my urban planning M.A. program over the past two years. As I put closure to the job search process, I wanted to thank you for helping to keep me motivated and engaged in my job search.
Your letters are a great combination of sound advice, new ideas and inspiration. I forward them to friends regularly. Know you are providing a great service to job seekers during a tough time to find work. Best wishes to you as you continue with your work!
Click for More Resources >>
- ResumeDirector.com - Post your resume on up to 90 job sites at once. Get hired faster with this complete job search package.
- ResumeArrow.com - Instantly send your resume to Thousands of Recruiters. Distributed only to your industry, area or specialty.
- Free Resume Builder - Don't miss out on opportunities because of a poorly written resume.
- Earn Your Degree - Study courses that relate directly to your profession and complete your degree at home in 12 to 18 months.
- Learn Computer Skills - Learn new computer skills the easy way - by watching videos online.
- Free Business Cards - Make great first impressions with these free full-color business cards. You enter your information online and the printed cards are shipped to you.
- Job Interview Answers - How To Answer Any Question An Interviewer Could Possibly Throw At You! ... Tell them exactly what they want to hear — so you get hired!
- Free Trade Magazines - Keep on top of what's happening in your industry. Employers are always impressed with someone who knows the industry.
- Amazing Cover Letter Creator - Stop writing cover letters the hard way! Here's how to get your phone ringing off the hook with more quality job interviews and job offers faster than you could ever imagine...
- Find Your Next $100K+ Job - On TheLadders, the best source of 100k+ job opportunities
- Free Job Search Web Browser Plug-in - Get one-click access to job listings, career advice and job search tools. Streamline your job search and find your next job faster!